We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Turnaround Manager to work within Care Regulated Services and join our team on an initial 6-month fixed term contract.
As our Turnaround Manager you will play a vital role in supporting the Registered Manager, working collaboratively with staff, stakeholders, and residents to enhance the service offering and productivity of our care homes. The role involves conducting audits, providing action plans, ensuring regulatory compliance, and coaching management-level staff. You will be a natural leader with a genuine interest in engaging with people and advocating for our residents and a creative, visionary, and embraces new ideas and technologies.
Jewish Care is a leading provider of care services with a commitment to maintaining the Jewish culture, traditions, and way of life. Our 9 care homes cater to the needs of 551 residents, striving to enhance their physical, emotional, cognitive, mental, and social wellbeing.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the Registered Manager in all aspects of care home management, ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of care and clinical practice, evidenced in the electronic care planning system.
- Facilitating, advising, and monitoring new systems and processes related to governance and compliance.
- Delivering relevant and engaging learning support to enable staff to maximize their potential.
- Providing excellent customer service to motivate and empower colleagues in building positive relationships with residents and their loved ones.
- Actively engaging with colleagues to discuss learning and support needs, establishing a positive rapport.
What you will need:
- RMA/NVQ 4/ILM 5, or Registered nurse qualification (E)
- Previous experience of managerial responsibility in a large, complex care home (E)
- Experience in turnaround requirements and/or service improvement (E)
- Knowledge of social care and its regulatory system (E)
- Awareness of the Jewish way of life or willingness to learn about it (E)
Jewish Care is the largest provider of health and social care services for the Jewish community in the UK. Every week, we touch the lives of 10,000 people. We provide services to a range of people including older people, people with mental health needs and people living with dementia.
Our five values are at the heart of the way we work. They drive how we act as individuals and as an organisation and shape our culture. We value Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, Compassion, and Inclusivity.